We Are TLM Presents Bid for Life ART Auction for Children with Cancer in Tanzania.

Tumaini La Maisha is turning 10 this October!! To kick off celebrations together with Their Lives Matter Ireland, Their Lives Matter UK, we are delighted to announce the launch of our 2nd Bid for Life Art Auction with our partners at Nafasi Art Space in Dar es Salaam and Killruddery House and Gardens in County Wicklow, Ireland.


In 2020 the Bid for Life Art Auction raised over €25,000 to support children’s cancer services. We are hoping that this year, with your help, we will be able to raise even more much needed funds!

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-20 at 13.45.09.jp

How can I get involved? BID NOW!!!!

We are looking for pieces of art, something old or new, a sketch, or a masterpiece - anything inspired by the spirit of this endeavour that you would like see up for bidding!

We are suggesting two different categories for your consideration:

  • Lot 1: Artist or collectors donate pieces of art. TLM receive ALL proceeds raised.

  • Lot 2: T Artist or collectors donate pieces of art. TLM receive 70% of proceeds raised. Artist receives the remaining 30%. This is specifically orientated towards professional artists who make a living from their work who TLM are very keen to support.

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.18.53 (2

As we will have participants – both artists and collectors from all over the world we would ask that each artist be willing to send the piece to the new owner at the end of the auction, (Winning bidders who choose to have their pieces sent by courier or registered post, will pay all associated fees). Please bear this in mind in choosing the size and weight of your piece although we will be delighted with any creation.


If you are imagining something new for this event may we please suggest an A4 sized piece; and if on paper, nothing under 160 gsm in weight. For photographs, we are thrilled to receive prints of any size and in Digital formats! 


Our 2 different Lots will be curated in our 32auctions online gallery and advertised on Nafasi and Kiilruddery websites. All online images will be protected by our own TLM watermark. The Auction will start on October 2nd with the grand finale on October 23rd.


If you have a piece of art that you would be willing to donate, please fill out this form to provide us with some information on your piece (s). The call for art will close on 1st September 2021.